« Home | Enjoying what God is doing! » | Enjoying what God is doing! » | Today I went back to Campus! » | Honey moon!!! » | Getting back from honey moon! » | CABEÇUDOS!!! » | Please Pray with us! » | What moves you??? » | Jean and Chico - A new Beginning » | Welcome Retreat » 

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Last Sunday at our community




We are so happy to see what is happening with many students that are involved in our community! Here we see the baptism of three of them, Alan, Ricardo and Jackeline. I have a great love for all of them. God is giving me the pleasure to see big things happening in the life of every one of them especially at Ricardo that is closer to me. I met Ricardo a year and half ago and since then we have being watching Christ working in His life powerfully.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment