« Home | Check what Hugo said about he Beach Project » | It was awesome!!! » | Beach Project 2007 - WIDE OPEN ARMS » | Last Up date!!! » | Our community had a Christmas party! » | We are almost finishing the studies for this Beach... » | One more Team Up Date » | Writing to studies to the Beach Project » | Jesus made himself poor for us! » | We had a trainnig for the beach project leaders th... » 

Monday, February 12, 2007

Check what Lucas said about the Project


Lucas(in blue) and his SBP roomates

It was 18 days that has looked like 30. It was a awesome time!!! It was a great time to grow in our relationship with God and other people. Intimacy that reflected God’s glory. My heart was more broken than before. Now with WIDE OPEN ARMS I am. Thank you Lord for this opportunity. We can’t live with indifference, the Gospel is powerful!




"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And My thoughts than your thoughts.”


Isaiah 55: 8-9

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment