« Home | Thank you for your prayers!!! » | Area Retreat - Cabeçudos » | Please pray for us » | JULY Team Update » | Originals??? » | Sharing with the poor » | Team UPdate » | Behind the Music » | God is good! » | Festa Junina » 

Thursday, July 19, 2007

July is ending...

The semester in UFMG is over. Students are in vacations and we staff feel very tired. It has being a great semester! God has shown us HIMSELF in a great way.

First our staff team has grown so much. Guilherme and Teo our two new staffs are facing their first challenges to share their lives with the students and adapting very well. Jimmy Lutz is also facing some new challenges as times goes and a new baby boy has being born. Cristina my wife is very present in the campus and working a lot to see the Kingdom come in the Engineering area in UFMG. So this is great news, a bigger team to reach and pastor many students. Pray as we grow as a team, that the holly Spirit will make us humble and servants of one another. That any barrier will be destroyed and that we will get that oneness that Jesus talked about in John 17.

Cross Cultural Experience (CCE) is over. Thirteen Americans were laboring side by side with us Brazilians at the campus of UFMG in the Engineering area. Many students heard and get closer to the Gospel (probably over than 50). We are excited about that and our Brazilian community has grown so much with this experience. Now we are preparing to follow-up all contacts so they can really know and trust their lives to Christ. Pray that Jesus will give us wisdom, capacity and pure motivation of love to relate to these students and really help them to trust Christ through testifying Jesus powerfully in us.

In my personal relationship with Christ I saw how much is difficult to trust him in that all things is under His hand. I tend to stress me out with all details and work that some times I can’t experience God’s love, grace, and peace in my heart. I have the tendency to control things, thinking that all success comes from a work that is well done. I want to do my best but put all my reliance in Him and no t in my effort. Grace is not opposite to effort but the merit. Pray that I will pray and put everything before God and His peace will abound in me.

ALL glory to HIM alone!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment