« Home | Staff Stimulus » | Cristina is back! » | We have been encouraged!!! » | Retreat next Weekend! Please pray for us! » | Pray for Jean » | GOD HEARS PRAYER! » | Carol´s birthday Party » | Kid´s day at the "Vila JK" » | I want to drink God, deep draughts of God. » | Brief meditation on God » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

PARABÉNS (Happy Bithday!)



Today is my 27th birthday.
First thought that came to my mind “you are getting old!”
Second thought “yes, that is true! I am the oldest among all students and I am for real getting old.” Heheheh!

But then, I was excited to think what God has done in my life over this 27 years.
How privileged I am to get to know Christ my savior when I was a teenager.
How privileged I was to have someone that was helping me grow spiritually and helping me to love others telling them all that I have experienced with Jesus.
How privileged I am to share the great news with people in the entire world (God gave opportunity to leave one year in Germany, spent couple month in US, do a short mission trip in South Africa and go to conference in Thailand)
How privileged I am to be a servant of God, have my heart filled with the holy Spirit!

Thank you Lord for all you mercy and grace upon my life!
You alone are enough for me but you have blessed me with so much!
I love you and worship you!
You are my delight! In you I will rejoice!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment