« Home | Our Team Couples » | Beach Project Brazil 2007 » | One thought from a friend » | WOW! What a great chance we had to spend some ti... » | Last Sunday at our community » | Enjoying what God is doing! » | Enjoying what God is doing! » | Today I went back to Campus! » | Honey moon!!! » | Getting back from honey moon! » 

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Have you already felt incapable?

Have you already felt incapable?
Have you felt anxious about something?
Have you already felt that GOD was not present?

I was asking all this last questions.
And I was feeling incapable and anxious.
I can say that God is mysterious and I can not predict His actions and His way!

“Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[a] knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! "Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?"[b] "Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him?"[c]

I can’t tell what God has in mind, but one thing I know; He is good, all the time.

I faced a big challenge to find a place for our beach project this year. We had a very small budget and we wanted a very good place. Find this place looked very, very hard. I needed a miracle; I needed a open door that could come only from God.
And in the end of the process I have learned that God is present all the time, even when I don’t feel Him. He worked through the process, He was doing the very best, but I couldn’t see. I was watching with my natural eyes. HE wants me to look with HIS eyes.
Please God, let me know You, let me know your ways and trust you and not my understanding. Let me see with Your eyes, let me preserver when suffering comes, when my circumstances are difficult. Let me remember You, Your love, Your grace!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment