« Home | Up Date May 2007 » | Dinner at my house Friday night! » | Fifteen days ago, our Monday discussion was great! » | Have you already taken some time to reflect over t... » | Cristina birthday!!! » | Let´s take a ride on the horses!! » | My younger brother is now a father! » | Looking back and being thankful for all He has don... » | Check out this video from Beach Project » | Check what Lucas said about the Project » 

Friday, May 25, 2007

About my Father




As some of you now, my father had a heart surgery the past month. It was a very hard moment for me and my family. My grandmother died while my father was in the catheterism exam. It was a shock to my mom and all of us. My mom sad “God don’t take my mom and my husband at the same time, I can not handle that”.
But God was graceful and let the surgery goes well. My father is now recovering very well and already at his home.
During the surgery time and the next 10 days we all were very humble to God’s will and praying a lot to Him to give my father more years of life. My own father has grown a lot in his faith through this surgery and I am sure he will never be the same!
Thank you for your prayers, emails, phone calls, etcs.

I love the way God do his things. It is incredible!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment