« Home | Prayer request » |       Lucas, Hugo, Gustavo Costa, Bruno and I went... » | Team UPdate » | July is ending... » | Thank you for your prayers!!! » | Area Retreat - Cabeçudos » | Please pray for us » | JULY Team Update » | Originals??? » | Sharing with the poor » 

Monday, August 20, 2007

God is answering our prayers!


At church things were great! God really used my talk to touch so many hearts! I am really grateful that God really used this talk to change my heart and to challenge me to trust Him more!

Trust in the Lord, and receive His PEACE! (hebrews 4)
Be like this cat that don’t fear the dog but trust his owner!!!


The conversation with the student Girl was difficult but very good. God brought us all to brokenness in the end, almost 1 am and we all asked for help, help to help, help to believe, help to understand the reality. So please keep praying that we will walk in the trust!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment