« Home | STAFF SITMULUS » | We are about to sign the contract to rent a house » | Cristina and I went to the park » | Prayer request » | Our Lunch on Tuesdays!!! » | Até o mais fortes duvidam - Even the strogest also... » | God is answering our prayers! » | Prayer request » |       Lucas, Hugo, Gustavo Costa, Bruno and I went... » | Team UPdate » 

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Staff Stimulus



We have had a great stimulus. I felt this was a great retreat as all staff came together to mold our vision, to get excited about it and to worship HIM who is alone our King and Savior. All of this was great, but the worship was the best part of it. I felt the Holy Spirit so strongly as a special touch. We also had a prayer time during our last worship moment that was incredible. We didn’t want to stop praying!!! That was incredible! What a encouragement it was for me!

Keep praying for our Team, for oneness (john 17), for guidance from the Holy Spirit (John 16).

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment