« Home | Preparing to go to the Beach Project! » | More pictures from birthday meeting!!! » | PARABÉNS (Happy Bithday!) » | Staff Stimulus » | Cristina is back! » | We have been encouraged!!! » | Retreat next Weekend! Please pray for us! » | Pray for Jean » | GOD HEARS PRAYER! » | Carol´s birthday Party » 

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My younger brother married!


WOW, my younger brother Guilherme got married! Isn’t this awesome! Life goes fast and I am so thankful for all that God is doing in his life. I love my brother and I consider him a example of true faith and repentance in Christ! He is trusting God in all things. One big example for my life!

Guilherme and Amber, I wish you all blessings in your marriage!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment