« Home | Cristina and I » | Preparing to go to US soon » | Team Up date » | Staff Stimulus » | STAFF SITMULUS » | We are about to sign the contract to rent a house » | Cristina and I went to the park » | Prayer request » | Our Lunch on Tuesdays!!! » | Até o mais fortes duvidam - Even the strogest also... » 

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Prayer request

As we prepare to go I have also other concerns, our community leadership, my discipleship group, the leadership and development of the Beach Project and many other things that I think is essential for our MOVEMENT.

At the same time I think this will be a great opportunity to see God building laborers for the Kingdom. Equip and challenge our leaders and disciples to a next level of responsibility.

Pray for Laborers. Pray for Leaders. Pray for the Holy Spirit to be here with us!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment