« Home | Team Up date » | Staff Stimulus » | STAFF SITMULUS » | We are about to sign the contract to rent a house » | Cristina and I went to the park » | Prayer request » | Our Lunch on Tuesdays!!! » | Até o mais fortes duvidam - Even the strogest also... » | God is answering our prayers! » | Prayer request » 

Friday, October 05, 2007

Preparing to go to US soon

I am going o a conference in US - ATLANTA. you can check more from the conferece here at http://global.campusoutreach.org to check often to see profiles of the participantes and as well understands more what we are about to do there. But just to say in few words, it is a global strategy meeting. How can we have a global strategy to take the Gospel to the ends of the WORLD!

Pray as I prepare to go.
Pray for safety and for my wife, Cristina, she will stay alone here in BRazil while I go to the conference. This will be our first time separed after the marrige (about 10-12 days)

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment