« Home | Fernando´s Update » | Jesus is alive!!! » | Vila UP Date » | Mercy ministry up date » | Prayer request » | Official Picture from the last retreat » | MORE meetings » | End of Semester Retreat! » | INVESTIGATIVE RETREAT 2008 » | Pensamentos de uma pessoa que está sendo tocada po... » 

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I am doing good!!!

My friends,

After so many changes, I can tell you: God is good and He is taking care of me and Cristina.
I love to spend time with God, to search for Him so intensively. My life has changed so much since I left Campus Outreach. I believe God has called me to live CO to experience more of Him!!! And I know it sound strange, but that is the way God choose to wake me up, to make me seek Him more than ever, to trust Him in my ways, to leave the comfort zone, to love my neighbors as I never had, to give me intimacy with the Holy Spirit!
Jesus said to the hungry and thirsty: COME TO ME, I will give you water, living water, and bread, which come from the heavens! And after you eat that you shall have life, abundant life!!! Eternal Life!!!
I have being longing for spiritual life! I was hungry and thirsty, and Jesus has called me to come closer to Him, to drop everything that I have being eating lately that was not HIMSELF, to give to him my idols and to turn to Him to satisfy my thirsty and my hunger. I am turning to Him! I am turning to HIM TODAY!
I need to leave Campus Outreach to have a fresh start with Jesus. I am now in a really good moment, discipline man, praying with my disciples, preaching the gospel to many, loving all!
I know God is guiding me and will keep do it, in his mercies!
Please pray for Cristina and I, as we search for a Job.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment