« Home | Pensamentos de uma pessoa que está sendo tocada po... » | The Cross cultural project is running!!!! » | From ICEX to FACE » | Up date on the Social Work » | Prayer request » | The Cross Cultural Experience is about to start! » | O pessoal está bombando!!! » | Cristina and I were sad » | Slide Show Summer Beach Project » | Something inexplicable » 

Saturday, June 28, 2008

INVESTIGATIVE RETREAT 2008





I am so excited about all GOD is doing!!!

Praise GOD!!!
Our retreat was great! That was a great retreat to see many students inviting friends and building their faith as they were doing that.

God really helped us and we get 70 people with our Community (ICEX, FACE and LAW).
21 was Americans,
5 staffs
54 students!!!! That was the biggest number we had ever had!!!

Not only the numbers was good, but also what God did in many first time contacts. We had around 20 contacts that were non Christian and that was very important for all of them to be at this retreat. GOD really moved them in their investigation process of Jesus and they had a very good time!!! This will help them to be connected to the community and get closer to Jesus more and more.

Ely – one student from economics told me that he is so excited about all we heard that he wished he could meet us before. Now he said I have more intimacy with you guys than I have with the guys I live with. Why is that? He asked. I am so interested in knowing more of Jesus!

Mateus – one student of economics told me that he never thought about these things (spiritual things) but that was a good first time.

Daniel – mechanical student that were last year told me that he starts last year thinking for the first time in spiritual issues. But only now he is really considering it relevant. He heard so many testimonies about Jesus changing people’s life that he said in the discussion group: I can see how Jesus changes so many lives over here. Now I believe that he has power to change lives and that he is a true heroes. But I have still not experience that myself. But now I believe he can do it.

Natascha – friend of Paulinha (girl that was involved last year) said to me that she will read the book Mere Christianity from CS Lewis because she wants to know more about Jesus.

Rafael B - economics students. The weekend was great!

It was awesome!!! For Sure God is using so much all the prayers and support!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment