« Home | The Cross Cultural Experience is about to start! » | O pessoal está bombando!!! » | Cristina and I were sad » | Slide Show Summer Beach Project » | Something inexplicable » | Finding Joy in the small things » | The difference that God is making in my life! » | Guilherme e Amber are in the US » | A Personal testimony of the Beach Project » | Summer Beach Project » 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Prayer request

Please pray for this for me and Cristina


 

- Fruitful time for the CCP and for us during this next 3 months

- rest and faith for me and Cristina to do ministry

- Love and faith to be with all students (ministry to them)

-intimacy for me and Cristina (grow in our marriage)

-preparation to have a child (healthy, financial, spiritual)


 


 

In Him,

Chico

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment