« Home | A Personal testimony of the Beach Project » | Summer Beach Project » | My Birthday was GREAT! » | Check the pictures of our 1st pre-PNP meeting » | Preparing for The Beach Project 2008 » | Friends in USA » | After the Conference!! » | Lunch on Tuesdays » | Prayer request » | Cristina and I » 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Guilherme e Amber are in the US


Hello my friends!!!

I want to tell all of you that my brother and his family (Guilherme&Amber and Samuel) are coming to US. They are raising support and will be there for one month. We as a Team decided for Guilherme to travel and to Cristina and I to stay in Brazil (We were planning to visit US). So we could lead the community here in Brazil. Guilherme will be in Birmingham from 19th February to 2nd March. Then He will go to Tulsa (3rd to 6th) and 7th to 16th Saint Paul.

I would like for you all to be praying for them as they travel so many days out of home and for God to provide their support.

Please if you want to see him and help him in his trip here is want you can do:

  • Pray for Him
  • Support him with any amount you want monthly
  • Give Gui and Amber an opportunity to meet some of your Christian friends (Sunday school class, small group friends, work friends, …) so that He can explain our ministry and get them an opportunity to think if they want to be involved. If you want to help send me and email: chico@campusoutreach.org and I will be glad to help you to help him. Or just contact him directly galbergaria@campusoutreach.org

These are essential acts for the success of this trip. Be a part of that!


 

Praise the Lord, because HE IS EXPANDING THE KINGDOM!

Chico

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment