« Home | Check the pictures of our 1st pre-PNP meeting » | Preparing for The Beach Project 2008 » | Friends in USA » | After the Conference!! » | Lunch on Tuesdays » | Prayer request » | Cristina and I » | Preparing to go to US soon » | Team Up date » | Staff Stimulus » 

Thursday, December 06, 2007

My Birthday was GREAT!


I was feeling tired and because of that It came in my mind “why do a birthday party? You already do so many events, so many things and now in your birthday are you doing one more event?? Why take more energy out of you???”

It was interesting that I love be with people but I am going through some hard time, as I was feeling that way. But God is the joy of my heart; He is the renewer of my strength! So went and did the party!

It was great! I loved to be around thouse who loved me! God showed me love through them. I was glad to have my family there as well as Cristina’s family too. It was a great day!
Check for more here Picasa Web Albums - Francisco

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment