« Home | Summer Beach Project » | My Birthday was GREAT! » | Check the pictures of our 1st pre-PNP meeting » | Preparing for The Beach Project 2008 » | Friends in USA » | After the Conference!! » | Lunch on Tuesdays » | Prayer request » | Cristina and I » | Preparing to go to US soon » 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Personal testimony of the Beach Project


This project was my second as a director. I was more calm and trusting more this time. Lead is a hard task, especially if you try to do it yourself (and I tend to do this way), instead of trusting God and letting your team work with you. This year our team was a young team and we were excited but at the same time, we had some trust issues to work out. God really used the project to treat our characters and to join us as one Team. First, because He likes to works in unity, love and trust; and second because there is no way to show God as a body if we are not one. This lesson is very clear to me now and God has taught us that with our team in this Beach project.

Leading this year was more enjoyable. I think God is giving me more maturity to lead and enjoy leading instead of being stressed.

Please keep praying that God will give me all maturity in Christ to lead and to show His glory as I serve Him.

Praise the Lord! He is always teaching us how to work for Him!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment