« Home | Guilherme e Amber are in the US » | A Personal testimony of the Beach Project » | Summer Beach Project » | My Birthday was GREAT! » | Check the pictures of our 1st pre-PNP meeting » | Preparing for The Beach Project 2008 » | Friends in USA » | After the Conference!! » | Lunch on Tuesdays » | Prayer request » 

Friday, February 15, 2008

The difference that God is making in my life!


It is clear for me that God was present at all moments of my life, as He makes in the life of each human being, but there was a moment where I was convinced by the Holy Spirit of the love of God through Jesus Christ and this love was bigger and more wonderful of any another thing that I already had tried. And this Love was for me, totally for free (grace).

So I was certain that this love was enough reason to live, and was therefore moved to enjoy God´s love and to live for Him as a consequence. Then in that time I was saved and the Holy Spirit came to live inside of me. He was not anymore a mere participant but as main influence and because of these I tried to search for every day how to be his son and belong to Him. Of course it is a process, in which my mind has being transformed and I have being moving each day more form the Kingdom of the "I" to the kingdom of Jesus Christ. This happens many times in difficult way however of great value for the growth.

l In this new life the presence of other Christians guided for God has been essential to help me find direction, to grow, to motivate and to be true brothers in this journey.

I have learned more from God. I have seen the transformation in me, my dreams had changed, my way to see life had changed and life had changed.

I am so thankful for all He had made in me and for all He will make in me in the future.

Gustavo Bastos Costa


 


A diferença que Deus faz na minha vida!

É claro que Deus esteve presente em todos momentos de minha vida minha vida , como o faz na vida de cada ser humano , mas a partir do momento em que fui convencido pelo Santo Espírito de que o amor de Deus por meio de Jesus Cristo era maior e mais maravilhoso do que qualquer outra coisa que eu já havia experimentado,era por mim, e de graça , então tive certeza que essa era a razão pela qual valia a pena viver, e era por isso eu queria viver, então pude receber a salvação e o Santo Espírito para habitar em mim.A partir de então Deus não mais distante ,mas Pai, se fez presente de forma diferente na minha vida, não apenas como um mero participante mas como principal influência pois passei a cada dia buscar mais dele de como viver para ele e sendo filho dele.Claro que é um processo em que isso ocorre, no qual minha mente vem sendo transformada em etapas saindo do reino do "eu" e passando para o Reino do Pai , muitas vezes de maneira difícil porém de grande valia para o crescimento nessa jornada , mas repleta de alegria e esperança pois o amor de Deus e suas promessas sempre me lembram que não tenho motivos para desespero ou tristeza.Nessa nova vida tem sido essencial a presença de outros cristãos guiados por Deus para ajudar a me orientar, viver , crescer , motivar , enfim serem verdadeiros irmãos e participantes dessa jornada.Tenho aprendido mais de Deus tenho visto a transformação que vem sendo feita em mim, meus sonhos mudaram minha maneira de ver a vida e viver.Tenho muito o que aprender e experimentar estou no processo de amadurecimento da fé e sou grato ao Pai por toda diferença que ele tem feito na minha vida e pela diferença que isso fará ainda mais no porvir.

Gustavo Bastos Costa

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment