« Home | Finding Joy in the small things » | The difference that God is making in my life! » | Guilherme e Amber are in the US » | A Personal testimony of the Beach Project » | Summer Beach Project » | My Birthday was GREAT! » | Check the pictures of our 1st pre-PNP meeting » | Preparing for The Beach Project 2008 » | Friends in USA » | After the Conference!! » 

Friday, February 15, 2008

Something inexplicable


The SBP was an experience that I will never forget and that has really marked my life.

When I arrived in the SBP, I was very excited.  All that structure, all those people. Most of them really interested in knowing God, all of them with one go. I found incredible to take a walk in the hotel and to see lots of people studying the bible, talking about God.

19th of January, in this night I felt something inexplicable and very strong for me. I could feel the presence of God in my life. I could feel as if He was rescuing me, that He was forgiving my sins. In this night I could see the value of the sacrifice of the cross. How good it could be to walked with God. Another thing without explanation was the way as my faith was empowered. From this day on, I have the confidence of who God is. Another feeling that marked me very strongly was the assurance that it does not matter what can happen in my life, God will be always on my side.

Wesley Silva

Mechanical Engineering Student


 

O PNP foi uma experiência que eu nunca vou esquecer e que realmente marcou a minha vida.

Toda aquela estrutura, todas aquelas pessoas. O mais interessante é que todas estavam voltadas para um alvo. Eu achava incrível passear pela pousada e ver as pessoas estudando a bíblia, conversando sobre Deus.

dia 19 de janeiro. Nesta noite eu senti algo inexplicável e muito forte para mim. Eu pude sentir a presença de Deus na minha vida. Eu pude sentir como se Ele estivesse me resgatando, que Ele estava perdoando os meus pecados. Nesta noite eu pude ver o valor do sacrifício da cruz. O quão bom seria uma caminhada com Deus.

Hoje, o que eu mais quero é continuar em direção a Deus. E pela grande graça do meu Senhor, eu tenho convicção que Ele me dará forças para continuar nesta caminhada.

Wesley Silva

Mechanical Engineering Student


 

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment