« Home | Slide Show Summer Beach Project » | Something inexplicable » | Finding Joy in the small things » | The difference that God is making in my life! » | Guilherme e Amber are in the US » | A Personal testimony of the Beach Project » | Summer Beach Project » | My Birthday was GREAT! » | Check the pictures of our 1st pre-PNP meeting » | Preparing for The Beach Project 2008 » 

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Cristina and I were sad

Cristina and I just went through a miscarriage 10 days ago. It was hard, but Rm8.28 is being a great promise for us. Now Cristina is feeling all right and we are normally moving forward.

Please pray for us as we keep our jorney of work and faith. We want to be in the center of God´s will and display His great mercy on us.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment