« Home | Up date on the Social Work » | Prayer request » | The Cross Cultural Experience is about to start! » | O pessoal está bombando!!! » | Cristina and I were sad » | Slide Show Summer Beach Project » | Something inexplicable » | Finding Joy in the small things » | The difference that God is making in my life! » | Guilherme e Amber are in the US » 

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

From ICEX to FACE

In the last month I saw how busy and excited I was with all the changes and all the new things that came in our ministry. I realized that going to the Economics building and leaving the Engineering building seems to be the right thing to do. It has being awesome with the students over there and I feel God is really moving there.
The profile of the student there is more relational and more available. This makes us feel more welcomed and loved.

Please pray:
That our new friendships will grow and God will be displayed in us there.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment