« Home | Fotos do Batismo!!! (Batism photos!!) » | Lucas (7 Lagoas) Testimony » | I am doing good!!! » | Fernando´s Update » | Jesus is alive!!! » | Vila UP Date » | Mercy ministry up date » | Prayer request » | Official Picture from the last retreat » | MORE meetings » 

Monday, December 15, 2008

To all supporters!

Hello from Brazil!!!

Please pray for my transitioning, It has being very hard. The economical crisis and the lack of engineering experience in my resume are making the search for a job very difficult. I have not yet found the place God wants me and my income will not more be received after December.
Pray that God will open doors for me and Cristina.

I was thinking about one opportunity that God is creating here for you as well for me as SERVANTS of HIS KINGDOM.
As I get a job as an engineer, I will support financially the ministry of HEAVEN HELP; This ministry has being created by my brothers Fernando and Gui. They will be full time at this ministry to serve the LORD. We have a passion for the poor. Our goal to go to the most poor and as we go, use this context to evangelize the wealthy (students and others), post-modern and as well to offer a real context for the believers to serve Jesus in a relevant way.
Many students that were involved in my personal ministry is involved and the Kingdom of God is growing. It is a way to keep supporting the ministry of God in Brazil, to support this poor kids, as well these laborers that will be full time with them.
We are having several small discipleship groups, made of 3 up to 4 poor kids and 2 mature Christians. Those discipleship groups will take the kids when they are around 6 years old and will go until that became Kingdom laborers and developed as humans to get a decent job. Today we are shepherding 22 groups with 80 kids.

Please pray about your involvement. I want to give you an awesome opportunity to stay involved with God´s work in BRAZIL! I will surely be!
During the coming days, I will send you quick videos for you to get to know more about this opportunity. I want you to get as excited as I am to take this opportunity.

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=k58ch7I1k6s (click or control click here and watch the clip)

with much love and thankfulness,

Francisco (Chico) and Cristina Rodrigues.
Skype account is: Chicocobrazil

2 Corinthians 9:12-15 - This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment