« Home | Thailand in Brazil? What is happening? » | My younger brother married! » | Preparing to go to the Beach Project! » | More pictures from birthday meeting!!! » | PARABÉNS (Happy Bithday!) » | Staff Stimulus » | Cristina is back! » | We have been encouraged!!! » | Retreat next Weekend! Please pray for us! » | Pray for Jean » 

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Brief up date on life

Right now I am working hard on the preparation of the beach project. We hope that God will use this project to call many students to Him in intimacy. God is challenging me so much to trust Him in all that I am living. I am helping many men to grow in Christ and to see their change is incredible but to see their sin can be crushing. God is making me face the fact that I can’t change anyone and that I don’t control anyone’s process to know Him. He is using this so much to mold my own character and identity. That is such a privilege (a paradox too) because through this situation I am knowing Jesus in a deeper way; trusting Him more and more to change my life and to use me not because I am capable but because I am being transformed by grace. This is also happening in my relationship with my girlfriend, Cristina, and my teammates. It is necessary that Christ becomes greater and I must become less.

Pray that God will humble me and make me serve as He served the Church, make me passionate for the lost as He was passionate for them and make me loving toward all like His loved toward all.

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal."

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment