« Home | Christmas at Belo Horizonte! » | Brief up date on life » | Thailand in Brazil? What is happening? » | My younger brother married! » | Preparing to go to the Beach Project! » | More pictures from birthday meeting!!! » | PARABÉNS (Happy Bithday!) » | Staff Stimulus » | Cristina is back! » | We have been encouraged!!! » 

Monday, December 19, 2005

Jesus is still at work!!!




“The poor will eat and be satisfied; they who seek the LORD will praise him— may your hearts live forever!
All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him”
Psalm 22.25-27


Jesus always fulfills His promises!!
I love you Jesus!
I am happy to serve and adore you for all your goodness!
You are the reason of my life and I will serve you forever!

Thank you Jesus to let me take part of the actions of your mercy!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment