« Home | I am right now going to the beach project! » | Jesus is still at work!!! » | Christmas at Belo Horizonte! » | Brief up date on life » | Thailand in Brazil? What is happening? » | My younger brother married! » | Preparing to go to the Beach Project! » | More pictures from birthday meeting!!! » | PARABÉNS (Happy Bithday!) » | Staff Stimulus » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

How is it going?


Our beach project is going well! I am so excited abou t all God is doing among us and all the students that are here at Saquarema (city), Rio de Janeiro (state), Brazil. We are having much time at the Word and this is transforming my life. I am so excited to live by faith and so challenged to keep investing my life and strength in helping students to be laborers of the Kingdom for the lost world.

Please pray that God will bring us to brokenness and make us see His glory more and more.

Pray that I and Cristina (my girlfriend) will grow together in the plans that God is reveling to us. Pray for direction, humbleness to follow Him in all we do.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment