« Home | Mom and daddy received Chico in Belo » | HI every one!!! » | Wedding plans ;) » | One month back to Brazil » | Comfus@o is coming together! » | SPECIAL THANKS » | I am reading back to Brazil!!! » | All over the place in USA » | Nashville » | Cookeville - Tenesse » 

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Chico and some of his friends at the farm

Guilhermer, Rafael, Me, Fernando(My father) and Giuliano.

WE all are at the farm ad we had fun together!

Gui and Rafael got to share their testemony with my parrents and I really enjoyed that the students were giving my family a taste of what God is doing through my life in the Campus of UFMG.

Pray that God will give my parents more understandment of what God wants to do with my life! Posted by Picasa

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment