« Home | I am reading back to Brazil!!! » | All over the place in USA » | Nashville » | Cookeville - Tenesse » | Knoxville » | I arrived at Atlanta! » | I am going!!! » | Preparing to leave!!! » | One more step of faith! » | Looking to the future! » 

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

SPECIAL THANKS

For everybody that prayed,
For everybody that has being partnering in any way that God lead them to partner,
THANK YOU!!!
Thank you so much for your help, your joy in being part of such a great work for the Kingdom! I am so excited about the relationships I have built and with the power of the Gospel to make the ministry here in Brazil keep advancing with so many people being part of the privileged to be involved in something that God is part and at work.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment