« Home | Looking to the future! » | The power of the Gospel!!! » | I am back from the Beach Project! » | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » | How is it going? » | I am right now going to the beach project! » | Jesus is still at work!!! » | Christmas at Belo Horizonte! » | Brief up date on life » 

Saturday, February 04, 2006

One more step of faith!


I am engaged!
Wow, that is so good! I am so excited about marrying Cristina! It should be in July and we must prepare fast all the preparations! Hurry up! Come with us and be part of this wonderful time in our lives!
I want this time to remember me of what God did for me and for her. We are the fiancé of Christ! So now I will know more what He feels about us, the Church. Now I will know more about the feelings of the fiancé about the weeding and her wait for the day. That is great! I love Cristina!

Please keep praying for us!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment