« Home | I am back from the Beach Project! » | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » | How is it going? » | I am right now going to the beach project! » | Jesus is still at work!!! » | Christmas at Belo Horizonte! » | Brief up date on life » | Thailand in Brazil? What is happening? » | My younger brother married! » 

Monday, January 30, 2006

The power of the Gospel!!!


Hugo is my cousin! (He is in blue)
He lived with me several years and he has being a great friend. He is my roommate since January last year and it is amazing what GOD is doing in his life. It has being a privileged to be involved in his life!

See one of the things he is experiencing lately!

“I would like to talk a little about the Beach Project, what I learned and how God is transforming my life.
It was a good experience, I learned a lot about relationships, and how important relationships are to make us grow.
I’m going to emphasize a fact that marked me on the Project.
I had a conflict with a guy, and that was affecting me a lot. I didn’t want to reconcile, I was feeding my sin, and I was not doing what God was telling me to do, I didn’t trust in God.
This situation became worse; so I decide to obey God, believe in His power. I had a conversation with this guy, I said what I was feeling. It was hard, after the conversation I was frustrated because I though that it wasn’t a good conversation. But God blessed us to forgive each other and now we can grow in our relationship by God’s grace!”

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment