« Home | How is it going? » | I am right now going to the beach project! » | Jesus is still at work!!! » | Christmas at Belo Horizonte! » | Brief up date on life » | Thailand in Brazil? What is happening? » | My younger brother married! » | Preparing to go to the Beach Project! » | More pictures from birthday meeting!!! » | PARABÉNS (Happy Bithday!) » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Who is here at Saquarema!!!


There are tree of my disciples at the beach project. Leo, Guilherme Birro and Hugo. One guy that also came is Gilvan that became a Christian through one of my disciple, Flávio. All of them are having a growing and transforming time!

Pray that God will give them vision for a whole life living for Christ! That they will grow in grace and in the love of Jesus Christ!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment