« Home | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » | How is it going? » | I am right now going to the beach project! » | Jesus is still at work!!! » | Christmas at Belo Horizonte! » | Brief up date on life » | Thailand in Brazil? What is happening? » | My younger brother married! » | Preparing to go to the Beach Project! » | More pictures from birthday meeting!!! » 

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999


Kent and Jo has met me, Fernando and Luciano a long time ago (1998 and 1999). Since then we have being greatly impacted by His example of faith and servant hood. He is leading me and Fernando now on the mission field. Luciano is doing his master studies of mathematics and statistics. God has shown His power and grace among all this years to us. It was amazing to be with all this guys at the Beach Project this year!

See the picture:
Fernando and Larissa his wife, Me and Cristina my girlfriend, Kent andJo, Luciano and Grace (he asked grace because he was shy to be without a companion)

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment