« Home | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » | How is it going? » | I am right now going to the beach project! » | Jesus is still at work!!! » | Christmas at Belo Horizonte! » | Brief up date on life » | Thailand in Brazil? What is happening? » | My younger brother married! » | Preparing to go to the Beach Project! » 

Friday, January 27, 2006

I am back from the Beach Project!


The project is finished! The fruits are here with us, walking among us: Lifes that has being transformed to become more and more like Christ. He is our Lord and Savior; He is bringing life and purpose to our lives, His is bringing light and salt to all men that humble them selves to Him!

God is changing my life and at this time He is challenging me with a new role: to humble beyond the impossible: to Love like He loved, to care like He cared and to lead like He Leaded.

I am leading a community of student side by side with my staff partners and this has being challenging my faith to persever. I want to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and trust Him to lead me to the Truth in all my decisions and preparation to this semester. (The picture brings the guys that were at the beach project that are part of the community here in Belo Horizonte)

Take a minute and pray
for direction to lead the community
for my discipleship and guys that I am helping

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment