« Home | The power of the Gospel!!! » | I am back from the Beach Project! » | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » | How is it going? » | I am right now going to the beach project! » | Jesus is still at work!!! » | Christmas at Belo Horizonte! » | Brief up date on life » | Thailand in Brazil? What is happening? » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Looking to the future!

Preparing and planning for the new semester!

So much to do and think about. Sometimes I feel so incapable and week. In these times I am called to go back to my Savior.

God you are the one that make all things happened (Ephesians 2.10), so please make your plan happened in my life and in all people lives that I am involved for the Glory of your holly name! I want to do all things you prepared for me to do, give faith and courage to do it!
You have being faithful to me and in all things I have being called by you, you keep me in safe place and give me all that I need, so please be merciful to me. Look to me and take my burden and take me in your arms. I beg you; make me strong in your grace and all my fears will disappear and I will worship you with all I am, giving thanks to all you gave me!
You are my all in all!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment