« Home | Preparing to leave!!! » | One more step of faith! » | Looking to the future! » | The power of the Gospel!!! » | I am back from the Beach Project! » | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » | How is it going? » | I am right now going to the beach project! » | Jesus is still at work!!! » 

Monday, February 13, 2006

I am going!!!

I am right now on the airport. In 2 hours I will be flying to Atlanta.
I am so thankful to God to give me such a big opportunity to trust Him. I also see this is bigger than raising support. God wants to call me and so many others to Him, He wants to say that His kingdom is come!

God faithfully answer one of the prayers requests I have sent. He has provided me a car while I am in the US. I am so thankful for that!
Now is starting another challenge: to set the appointments and give people the opportunity to be partners of Christ’s ministry here in Brazil (where I am a servant).

Please pray for my trip and for my heart. Pray that God will be opening doors and giving me love, faith to face all the challenges.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment