« Home | One more step of faith! » | Looking to the future! » | The power of the Gospel!!! » | I am back from the Beach Project! » | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » | How is it going? » | I am right now going to the beach project! » | Jesus is still at work!!! » | Christmas at Belo Horizonte! » 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Preparing to leave!!!

I am right now preparing to leave to visit some of my friends and brothers in Christ in US!
I am so glad that God can make bigger things than I imagine. I never thought I would go to US alone to meet people in other country and depend on them for every moment of this trip (I feel totally incapable to make this trip work!).

But God can make all things possible! He is showing me that our family in Christ is worldwide and that His love is boundless.

I want to serve this God, the only God, with all my strength!
I want give my life to experience more and more about Him and all He has for me.

Pray for me and for all my needs:

Support - I need raise monthly support and one time gifts to fulfill the needs I have now
Contacts - I need referrals that only you can help me.
Transportation - I need a car for my use while in the U.S.
Housing - I need place to stay while in the U.S. states so that I can stay and connect to people. Cristina is not going with me because of her responsibilities here in the ministry, logistics and financial difficulties.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment