« Home | Knoxville » | I arrived at Atlanta! » | I am going!!! » | Preparing to leave!!! » | One more step of faith! » | Looking to the future! » | The power of the Gospel!!! » | I am back from the Beach Project! » | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Cookeville - Tenesse


I have stayed with my friends Rusty (Rustinho), Alexus and Daniel.
Man! These guys are fun!
They gave me so much, setting meetings for me up, making anything they could to serve and make the Kingdom expand. What a example of partnership and brotherhood these guys gave to me!
Thank also to the girls, Jessica, Candace, ...


Jesus is the good shepherd! He is my shepherd!!!
Alleluias!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment