« Home | I arrived at Atlanta! » | I am going!!! » | Preparing to leave!!! » | One more step of faith! » | Looking to the future! » | The power of the Gospel!!! » | I am back from the Beach Project! » | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » | How is it going? » 

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Knoxville



I had a great time in Knoxville. I have stayed with the Ingers and the weather surprised me a little bit. Imaging how fun it was for a Brazilian to see snow again. it was beautiful.

God also surprised me with beautiful hearts and so pleasant friends. I was really well received and had a great time with Joseph Inger and all his friends. God was building heavenly connections that encourage me so much!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment