« Home | I am going!!! » | Preparing to leave!!! » | One more step of faith! » | Looking to the future! » | The power of the Gospel!!! » | I am back from the Beach Project! » | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » | Who is here at Saquarema!!! » | How is it going? » | I am right now going to the beach project! » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I arrived at Atlanta!

I have just arrived here in Atlanta and I feel already excited about what is going on here. God is really preparing things for me. Even in the plane i was talking to a nice older man that i met there for the first time. I took the car in the airport and then find the house i am staying. A adventure in every second.

Depending on God for now and forever,
Chico

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment