« Home | Cookeville - Tenesse » | Knoxville » | I arrived at Atlanta! » | I am going!!! » | Preparing to leave!!! » | One more step of faith! » | Looking to the future! » | The power of the Gospel!!! » | I am back from the Beach Project! » | Interesting picture of Discipleship Group from 1999 » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nashville


Yeah!!
Country music is blaring on my radio!

I visit some friends and my heart was so grateful to all that God was doing in that time. Some changes in my plan make God’s plan my reality. I was excited but I couldn’t say I was fearless. I met a new friend and brother that I will not forget for the rest of my life, Wayne Cole. I needed a place to stay the night and God put Him in front of me in the time I needed. That was awesome!!! God’s providence to his son.

His love is greater than anything you can imagine!!!

In the Picture is Chris Beres, I, the Kirby’s and Wayne

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment