« Home | Wedding plans ;) » | One month back to Brazil » | Comfus@o is coming together! » | SPECIAL THANKS » | I am reading back to Brazil!!! » | All over the place in USA » | Nashville » | Cookeville - Tenesse » | Knoxville » | I arrived at Atlanta! » 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HI every one!!!

I am really busy these days. I just move to my new apartment so that I can prepare for me and Cristina "our" future house. These has being really important but also really hard. I am expecting to receive a group of 12 Americans from Indiana here in my city (Belo Horizonte) and for that I am working hard to help them to be with all their needs supplied. But because of my moving, i am without my internet and also my old furniture (my old family furniture) and everything else I was supposed to have. Yeah, but I am enjoying the idea that this transitioning time will go fast so that Cristina can join me and we can settle our house soon.

Please pray to this time of transition!
Please pray also for the group that is arriving on Thursday and will be with our community for the next 8 weeks.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment