« Home | HI every one!!! » | Wedding plans ;) » | One month back to Brazil » | Comfus@o is coming together! » | SPECIAL THANKS » | I am reading back to Brazil!!! » | All over the place in USA » | Nashville » | Cookeville - Tenesse » | Knoxville » 

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Mom and daddy received Chico in Belo

I was so well received here in Belo after a long time in US. My mom, dad and friends have missed me and were really happy to see me back home.

Take a look at my parents and the fruit table they had at their house. I missed the fruits from Brazil!!!


Thank you for all my friends here, that make me feel loved! Posted by Picasa

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment